Preventative Dentistry in Reseda
Here at Kids Dental Crew, we prioritize preventative dentistry. We focus on trying to prevent a child from needing extensive dental treatment caused by cavities through the following ways:
- providing parents and caregivers with the necessary education, tools, and support to help with a child’s daily oral home care.
- nutritional counseling
- routine pediatric dental visits
- x-rays (to catch any early cavities)
- in office cleaning
- optional fluoride treatments
- optional dental sealants (a non-invasive dental procedure where we bond a thin white colored material over a tooth’s enamel grooves to form a shield against decay)
Maintaining the health of primary (baby) teeth is important to allow a child to continue eating comfortably and gain the nutrition he/she needs. It’s also important in the development of proper speech habits allowing for clear pronunciation. Baby teeth also guide the development and eruption of permanent (adult) teeth.
Overall, having a healthy mouth can lead to better systemic health and keep children smiling confidently! :)
We look forward to becoming a part of your child’s preventative dental support crew! Call us at 747-200-4877 to schedule your child’s dental appointment!